[thelist] cfmail CR's all %$##$% up?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Aug 17 04:24:23 CDT 2000

Using CFMAIL I get some line breaks that don't break the line. Some
do, some don't. In the template, I have 2 line breaks between all
lines, but it appears as shown below. This is exactly the same
whether I use Mac, PC or Unix line breaks. When looking at invisible
characters, they are the same. I've copied the 'successful' ones, and
pasted them between the items, replacing the 'non-successful' ones to
no avail. Anyone have a clue as to what the cause could be? Or does
anyone have some sort of tip as to how to ensure that I have what I
want?

#dateformat(Now(), "ddd, mmmm d, yyyy")#

Dear #form.First_Name#,

Thank you for contacting [insert client name]!

We'll be contacting you briefly in regards to your query:

#form.First_Name# #form.Last_Name# #form.Company# #form.Phone#
#form.Fax# etc...

Footer text with apporpriate line breaks before it.
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com