[thelist] communicator and secure sites

Jason Morehead jmorehead at alphalincoln.com
Thu Aug 17 09:43:06 CDT 2000

hey all...

we're having a bit of a problem with netscape communicator and
accessing our secure server.  it just seems to hang for a long time
before eventually going through.  and it only seems to happen with
the MAC version, and only with communicator (navigator doesn't hiccup
at all).

for example, go to http://www.skurz.com/ and click on the "order"
button.  this will kick you into the secure section of the site.  if
we go there using communicator on the mac, it takes forever.  every
other browser goes in without a problem.  any ideas or possible
solutions would be greatly appreciated.  thanks!

jason
--
http://www.alphalincoln.com/
alphagraphics of nebraska - web services