[thelist] Posting (was: Small Favor)

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Fri Aug 18 02:55:56 CDT 2000

Whoah! Never knew that! I don't think I've *ever* posted a new mail to the
list in the years I've been here! I always reply to an existing mail. I
guess that's the behaviour of a lot of others here as well.

<tip type="WML">
If you are using extended character in WML, be sure to use the ASCII numeric
versions, rather than the HTML "shortcuts". So the character ä becomes
&#228; instead of &auml;.

You can find a full list of the ASCII codes here -
http://www.netlabs.net/hp/tmain/charcodes.htm
</tip>