[thelist] CDONTS

kev.skindrill kev.skindrill at bigfoot.com
Fri Aug 18 17:11:21 CDT 2000

> in what way is this not working??what exactly do you want to test
> why is your create object hanging?
> Cherian

Thanks for the reply. The way it's not working is that it isn't sending the
e-mail back to me. I'm changing it a little to accomodate my form eg. taking
out the values. As you can see in the line

myCDONTSMail.Send strFrom,strTo,strSubject,strBody,lngImportance

I seem to have all the items needed to get the mail sent to me and when I
write the strings to the page they all seem correct

strFrom = ratking
strTo = kev.skindrill at bigfoot.com
strSubject = 9.06
strMessage = Type your message here.
Importance = 1
Mail has been sent

so I can't understand why the mail is not being sent to me. And please
explain what you mean when you say that my create object is hanging. Cheers!