[thelist] More perl(s)

Adrian Fischer adrian at logo-logic.com
Mon Aug 21 02:50:55 CDT 2000

Thanks Anthony for clearing up the $variable thing for me.  It works a
treat.

Got another one for you though:
The script I have has a gazillion "print" statements in it.  I have
progressively gone through it and started to rewrite it and use print
<<"EOF"; to encompass complete pages of outputted
workload for the server.  I realise that every iteration of "print" is a hit
on the server (at least that's what I thought) so how does getting rid of
lots of them impacted on the compilation of the script as far as the viewer
is concerned?

Thanks again

Adrian Fischer
AussieBidder.Com (BN17329700)