[thelist] Domain Delegation from Joker

Christopher Ditty CDitty at email.usps.gov
Mon Aug 21 12:51:32 CDT 2000

Tell Webtrader to get registered with Core.  If you switch the domain to
Internic, you loose ownership.  In Internic's eyes, you are just renting the
name.  In Joker's eyes, you own it.   Plus, Internic has the right to take the
domain away from you if they don't like/agree with it.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is right on the money.

CDitty