[thelist] CF Techniques?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Mon Aug 21 19:00:45 CDT 2000

At 6:02 PM -0400 8/21/00, Frank wrote:
>>   Why not use "Get" instead of "Post" for the original
>>   form, and instruct the action template to look for URL variables?

>I would never have thought of that in a million years.

>Cool tip, I'm gonna try this one. Thanks!

This worked perfectly. I think this warrants it's place in the tip
hall of fame.

<tip type="Cold Fusion" Author="Seth Bienek">

Q: Is there a way of setting up a query in Cold Fusion so that it
responds to either a URL or FORM query?

A: Why not use "Get" instead of "Post" for the original form, and
instruct the action template to look for URL variables?

It works!
</tip>
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com