[thelist] RE: Razorfish retaliates - there's a reason for the cost

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 07:37:24 CDT 2000

> From: martin burns
>
> 10mil *is* pushing it a bit, but for a given
> site, which can only work with
> a sensible
> content tool, it may be good value.

that post was sitting in my outbox for some reason instead of being sent (last month?)... but i
still say that's a lot to implement a CMS...

> In eBusinessland, if you're not flexible, you're
> dead. If your 50mil
> venture is getting killed
> by market conditions changing rapidly and
> unpredictably (the *only* way
> this environment
> works btw), then 10mil is cheap.

yeah, but i'm making the assumption that all dot-coms are over-valued and lack a business plan
that makes sense... fuckedcompany.com demonstrates that it's the case more often than not...