[thelist] Tuesday freebie

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 09:49:31 CDT 2000

> From: "John Spencer" <jspencer at sunflower.com>
>
> I am feeling a little dumb this morning, as I do not understand how to
> use this. I put it in a web page and nothing, added </script> <script
> language="JavaScript"> and I am just getting syntax errors, could

well, lemme tell you how i do it... first off, you want to make it a
*favorite* in IE, it's not script you put in your page...

so, i cheated... i dragged the little icon of the current page to my
desktop, pulled up the properties and changed the URL to the
script, changed the name of the 'file' on my desktop, and then
dragged it to my Favorites menu...

but i don't use IE favorites ever (i use NN to handle bookmarks --
one file, no cluster-sapping shortcuts everywhere), so you're on
your own if you need more...

> someone elaborate for me please. thankyou in advance. Also Thanks to
> Aardvark for the links to some rather good looking pages.

huh?  sure, when did i do that?