[thelist] open source development network

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 10:52:18 CDT 2000

> From: Peggy Daniels <peg at anxietygirl.com>
>
> Speaking as a sometime lurker, relative newbie, and
> nontechnical-design-type, I have to say this:  If people want more
> design-related threads, those people might consider posting more
> design-related stuff.  Of course that's an oversimplification.  But,

i'm glad to hear this... this is how i feel... if a reader thinks we're
missing something, just ask... i had no idea we had people here
with good video skills (i thought i was the DV freak), photographers,
networking nuts, etc... not all web-specific, but certainly they can
come up in web issues in the day-to-day... people ask weird
things, and answers appear...

but i haven't heard anyone complain about that in a while, which
leads me to believe we're going ok...

> post, those that I do read create just a little bit more velcro in my
> brain, giving future technical information a place to stick instead of
> just floating in one ear and out the other.

that's gott hurt...

[snip]
> make it.  It's like a coctail party.  Sitting alone in a corner,
[snip]
> my two cents plus wildly mixed metaphors.

the mixed *drink* theme prevails...