[thelist] E-mails for iMac

Ewing, Christopher CEwing at sscinc.com
Tue Aug 22 14:59:21 CDT 2000

Well... I can't answer for the iMac as I'm an NT user, but... this is how I
format my e-mail using CDONTS

MessageBody = FormVariable1 & " some text here & VBNewLine & "Some more text
here." & VBNewLine

That works great for everyone I've ever sent to and also doesn't force them
to be on an HTML capable mail reader.

Chris
Personal Quote - "Bu toigh leam leann"