[thelist] Cookie Ads and Tracking

Seth Bienek - Web Consultant sbienek at acep.org
Tue Aug 22 15:06:17 CDT 2000

Hi Ron,

I'm hip to the restricted sites thing for IE you covered.  It's a gem, and
thanks.  :)

But... What I'm specifically interested in doing is blocking all data coming
from those domains by using the hosts file.  In other words, not just the
javascript and cookie info, but images and text as well.

Knowhutimean?

(Do I get bonus points for an incomplete sentence beginning with an
injucnction and followed by gratuitous ellipses?)

Seth

Seth Bienek
Independent ColdFusion Developer