[thelist] E-mails for iMac

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 19:29:33 CDT 2000

> From: kev.skindrill

> A-ha! I think this could be the problem. I used
> threads concerning XHTML and that it is good
> practice to start using it

i should correct my above statement...

tag...

dig HTML to understand it, and ignore the '/', which it treats as a new attribute and ignores...

so, if you change it to <br /> or <br> it should work...

i don't see many email client making the switch to XHTML, however... and if you have no DTD,
then it's all moot...