[thelist] css - margin-right property

Lisa Bartholomew lisa at koolfish.com
Wed Aug 23 05:29:28 CDT 2000

Dear Listees
ok this should be mega easy for most of you. I am virtually just beginning
learning css. I have an image in a table. The table is 100% the image right
aligned. In IE the image goes right to the edge of the browser window. In
Netscape it does not. I presume the only way to do this is with css.
I have made an external style sheet in notepad. So far it only contains the
following:
BODY {margin-right: 0}
Do I have to specify a length such as px to make it work?

Also have I linked the css file correctly to the page?
I wrote:
<LINK rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="lawton.css"> and put it in the
head section.

The page I am working on can be found at www.lawtonasia.com/test I want the
navigation bar to go to the right edge of the page.

Thank you
Lisa.