[thelist] Online Resume

Jay Turley jay at weberrific.org
Wed Aug 23 11:47:16 CDT 2000

http://www.weberrific.org/work.html

> And...
> Do any of you think that potential employees ever look at an online
> resume.  Just wondering.

My guess is that potential *employers* look at your resume, but I have no
employees :)

I have had headhunters call me from seeing my resume online. So, yes they
look. One thing that I haven't bothered to do yet (because I'm not lookin
at the moment) is to make sure that I have .rtf and .txt versions of my
resume available from my HTML one.

  http://www.weberrific.org
 "Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology"