[thelist] ASP database linking

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 23 14:06:31 CDT 2000

To: Cayley Vos
Title: working ASP and Access

I notice in this post that you work with the above software.
I am new to this and would like to start working with both ASP and Acess 2k
as I have Acess on my personal system.

Do you know of any tutorial type books that can give me a start at working
in these two environments. I have taken a course that works with just the
interface of Access and shows you how to build and link your tables with the
Key.
Now I would like to move alittle further and try something with ASP and
Access. Any ideas would be appreciated.

thanx
krr