[thelist] re:css - margin-right property

Lisa Bartholomew lisa at koolfish.com
Wed Aug 23 23:55:14 CDT 2000

"if you want to try setting margins with css, first take those margin
attributes out of the body tag, then use the style"

   BODY { margin: 0 }

Rudy does a CSS linked style sheet not overide any html?

I am working on your suggestions, thanks a lot. Different time zones means
it seems to take me ages to reply to you all :)

"lisa, i hope i'm not coming across as negative, by just finding things that
are wrong with your code"

Not at all, it is all extremely useful and constructive, hell how else will
i learn if no one tells you whats wrong!

Lisa