[thelist] Text size

Zoe.Oughton at chi.nhs.uk Zoe.Oughton at chi.nhs.uk
Thu Aug 24 07:54:19 CDT 2000

>> Unless a user is using IE5 Mac, s/he cannot, to my knowledge, resize
>> either px or pt without turning CSS off.  (Someone will correct me if
>> I'm wrong.)

> That's right, although  I thought it was just pixels that you couldn't
> resize?

That's what I thought too, but apparently not so!!  pt also cannot be
resized.  Which is why I am looking for an alternative.

Thanks Erika for your input.  I think I shall probably use percent, or
maybe not state any font size at all.

Zoë Oughton

the views of the Commission for Health Improvement.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.

Please check for viruses before accessing attachments.
Although we endeavour to keep files clean we can take
no responsibility for any damage caused by contagion.