[thelist] IIS and ftp clients

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Aug 24 22:43:53 CDT 2000

first, do you have the ftp service running?

That needs to be set up, and either must allow anonymous access or you
publish the userid/password in the url:
ftp://username:password@ftp.yourcompany.com/

Also keep in mind that ftp through the browser is get only. In order for
your client to put files to your ftp server they must use an ftp program.

Hope this helps, please feel free to provide additional info if you'd like
specific help--
sgd
--
think safely