[thelist] Dress for Success (was: HTML test)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 26 08:03:29 CDT 2000

> From: "Isaac Forman" <isaac at triplezero.com.au>
>
> > ...or a hawaiian shirt (yes, isaac, i'm wearing one right now, it's
> > got women in 1950s'era bikinis under palm trees)...
>
> dude, what do you want? phone sex? you'll give people the wrong
> impression... ;p

apparently not...

> you gotta explain the history of photos you post to admin of you at
> various parties always wearing garish hawaiian shirts.

http://roselli.org/andrew/pages/016_13A.htm ... i'm the one on the
left side of the Trade Federation Droid Control Ship pool with the
orangey shirt and the black t-shirt... what others have i posted?

even now, sitting at work on a saturday morning, i have on a lovely
hawaiian shirt...

> quick q for this thread, what are dockers? shoes? pants?
> in australia, dockers are a football team..

dockers are a brand name for Levi's brand of khakis... tan slacks...
chinos... http://www.dockers.com/

> don't dress for your current job, or the one you're about interview
> for. dress for the job you want *NEXT*.

that's good advice...

> From: "vidman design" <vidman at starnet.com.au>
>
> As a devote of hawiian shirts I want to see this shirt!
> Dont know the url of ther shop you got it from by chance? lol

i pick 'em up where i can... got about 30 now, but i haven't counted
in a while... all sorts of hawaiian and pseudo-hawaiin shirts...

i don't think i have any pics of the one i had on yesterday, but you
got me thinking about a funny thing to add to my site -- a fashion
gallery... no one would come, it would be like boo.com... only
faster...