[thelist] Cold Fusion: Text to HTML?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sat Aug 26 16:40:23 CDT 2000

At 12:28 PM -0700 8/26/00, Jeff wrote:
>meet your new friend:

Ah! Got it. The answer then was use the Ascii character. Thanks Jeff!

Got to tell you how much I appreciate your help--all of you.  Day by
day I'm simply amazed at the quality of this list. This is one of the
few subscribes that I've never regretted or let fade away.

Time for a big group hug! <g>

I don't have much in terms of tips, but the least I can do is to
codify the ones I get.

<tip type ="Cold Fusion" Author="Jeff <jeff at c4webdesign.com>">

To substitute an invisible character in a string, use it's ASCII value.
Example: Replace(formtext, (CH13), "<br>", all) will replace a return
charcter in a form.  Good for semi-wysiwyg effect.

</tip>
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com