[thelist] Dress for Success (was: HTML test)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 26 20:20:28 CDT 2000

> From: Madhu Menon
>
> Hey, it's pretty good to finally be able to put a
> face to a name on the
> list (although in the above photograph, I can
> only make out hair, more hair
> and sunglasses on Adrian, and very little face :)

i'm down to shaving once a week... the rest of the folks include locals and people up from
austin, tx... we wanted to fill the pool with beer, but we didn't have 70 gallons-worth to waste...

> The shirt stands out though. :P

thanks... the t-shirt underneath is my "disgruntled worker" shirt from punkassgear.com... my
hawaiian shirts are often frames for my t-shirts... sometimes they cover it up so i don't affend
clergy or PTA members...  also the only time you'll see me without boots when it's not a funeral
(depending who's it is)...

so where's your pic?

and hey, if any of you watch CNN or ESPN and you see a commercial advertising buffalo, ny
(sometime after september 7), i'm the stupid-looking mope laying on the shag carpet... they paid
a man to rub my belly so i'd laugh my lines, and they shaved my goatee into a funny shape...
and they wouldn't let me wear my hawaiian shirt... and the pants were two sizes too small...

ok, i'm sharing too much...