[thelist] Automatically generated PDF proof on the web

Warren warren at warrenworld.com
Sun Aug 27 14:51:09 CDT 2000

thanks for the quick response! I'm not sure what platform the server will be
running on, the company they are hosted with right now has unix and nt
boxes.

I guess I am trying to figure out how long it will take programmers who know
what they are doing to hack something like this out. (And if it could even
be done.)

There is also going to be an online database of clients, info on client,
username, password stuff that will have to be tied in with an online
registration/log-in procedure.

Just trying to put a bid together and I'm in the "gathering info" stage!

This list rocks,
warren