[thelist] Automatically generated PDF proof on the web

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Sun Aug 27 18:09:11 CDT 2000

> Speaking of hiring freelancers, has anyone on the list had success either
> hiring freelancers or freelancing for other list members who aren't
> geographically in the same area.

Absolutely! Business is conducted between list members frequently. I myself
have taken on projects from three different list members. It always goes
well... and I have my own theories about that. I think we're a little more
willing to go the extra yard for someone who is a member of a community that
we participate in every day.

Shoot, we even have an artivle category named "Jobs" just for this purpose
(well, non-freelance jobs are posted there too, but you get the picture).

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com