[thelist] Internet related taxes and laws

Peter Small peter at genps.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 09:18:32 CDT 2000

Does anyone know of any good email discussion forums where cross border
(country to country) issues are discussed relating to e-business and
e-commerce (regarding taxation, laws and regulations)?

For example: how can I find out where it would be most advantageous to:

a) Register a domain name
b) Base an e-business

I know these are highly complex issues, greatly dependent upon the nature
of the business. I also expect anwers to be volatile, changing as different
countries make new laws and regulations.

Are there any good Web sites devoted to these issues?

peter
http://www.avatarnets.com