[thelist] OT: Packet sniffer -- Thanks

Tony Grimes algrimes at acs.ucalgary.ca
Tue Aug 29 02:40:30 CDT 2000

     James is right. Interarchy isn't exactly what I'm looking for, and
Macorchard.com didn't have anything either, although I found lots of other
little toys to play with (thanks Julia). I'll try to track down the AC
Group for their sniffer-app. If not, I'll just keep fishing. Thanks for
all the help everybody.

.tony