[thelist] HomeSite, ASP, F11 and Photoshop

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Wed Aug 30 06:16:40 CDT 2000

That's what happens when Microsoft chooses an extension already taken
for something completely different :)

At least the likelihood of Photoshop being on a server machine is
unlikely. However, Photoshop is on a lot of client machines here, and
I have to right click and Open With... rather than double-click on
ASP files :(

--
icongarden.com
Making good ideas grow || http://icongarden.com/