[thelist] RE: HTML test (tip): The other side.

Rudy_Limeback at maritimelife.ca Rudy_Limeback at maritimelife.ca
Wed Aug 30 12:59:27 CDT 2000

> For full time positions we use a simple written HTML test
> to filter the bozos out and get to know a little more about
> the candidate. It tests people's hand's on experience,
> problem solving and solution finding(they email a response
> back - and so can go to whatever sources they know of to
> find the answers).

hi sam

any chance you could share this test with evolt?

it would be great to try out an actual html test, having heard so much
about them

(by the way, erika, fabulous article today)

plus, what with so many things in web development being a matter of
opinion, having an html test we could actually scratch and sniff might
create a lot of good discussion here on what are the best ways to do
certain things, e.g. whether a particular solution is cross-browser (or
cross-browser enough) and so on...

rudy
r937.com