[thelist] design feedback

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Wed Aug 30 16:02:20 CDT 2000

Howdy, all --

If anyone's got just a minute, I need some help making an anal-retentive
decision. We're getting ready to roll out our District intranet site and I'm
putting the finishing touches on the design. Now I'm stuck on something
really, really stupid and just need a quick show of hands as to which of
these to go with:

<wrap>

1) http://www.asd.k12.ak.us/august_discon/aug30/banner.htm

2) http://www.asd.k12.ak.us/august_discon/aug30/banner2.htm

3) http://www.asd.k12.ak.us/august_discon/aug30/banner3.htm

</wrap>

The differences (and they're tiny) are explained on the pages. The
philistine programmers around me don't have any opinions. :)

Any other input is welcome. (If the stylesheet looks familiar *ahem*, it's
because I try to learn from good examples. *ahem*)

Thanks, folks.

Dave

<tip type="accessibility testing">
Using old browsers, text-only browsers, and validation services to check
your site can cover most of your bases, but if you really want to see how
accessible your sites are, check with a local university to see if they have
an assistive technology lab. Most do, and it can be enlightening, plus the
people that work there will probably love showing off their stuff.
</tip>

David McCreath
work: http://www.asd.k12.ak.us/
home: http://home.gci.net/~mccreath/