[thelist] design feedback

Pete Dronzek pdronzek at uswest.net
Wed Aug 30 16:57:15 CDT 2000

#3 for me - the blue fills empty space much nicer than the white in your
layout.

On a kind of off-topic note here, I'm a school district webmaster as well,
and I'm curious on a couple of points.  First, how do (or do you) assign &
distribute district-wide usernames & passwords and what do you use for
validation?  The other is do you have an enforced internal browser standard?

Pete