[thelist] rock n' roll web site

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Thu Aug 31 06:16:45 CDT 2000

This was a grrovy +1 idea from Kim. Blogger is a "Web log" (hence "blog")
service here - http://www.blogger.com which allows anyone who creates an
account to keep an ongoing journal. The service is excellent (I've been
using it for about half a year here - http://www.cookstour.org/?page=blog ).
Thanks to their technique of using a user defined template, you can
customise it to fit in with any site. I personally export my pages (it
requires FTP access to your site) as a php script so that I can pull in the
formatting I use on my site.

Give it a try - it's fun!

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com