[thelist] erika

Kevin B. O'Brien ahuka at ahuka.com
Thu Aug 31 14:33:06 CDT 2000

At 12:09 PM 8/30/2000 -0700, Erika Meyer said something remarkably like
(but somehow subtly different from):
>>read the article, couldn't find your email. If the city is London (sounds
>>like it), wanna work for us? Let me know, I can see if we can set up an
>>interview.
>>Peter
>
>heh. Is London anywhere near Portland, Oregon?
>
>Maybe we should set up some kind of web dev exchange programme.  I'd love
>to go work in London for a year or so...

Erika, that was a wonderful article. I have said many times that there are
some clients you just don't want to have. I can now add to that an
additional observation that there are some companies you just don't want to
work for. I think you handled it well.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                TANSTAAFL
ahuka at ahuka.com
Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/
"May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies."
-- Voltaire