[thelist] Moving from NT to Unix

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Fri Sep 1 14:00:36 CDT 2000

What flavor of Unix are you moving to? If you're moving to a linux
sever, Cold Fusions application.cfm will have to be renamed
Application.cfm - note the uppercase A. No one really knows why, but
you're application file won't be read otherwise..

Yes, slashes are different on Unix. You'll be going from the 'windows
slash' \ to the 'regular slash' / which is just a ton easier. Ya,
filename case sensitivity.

A bit more information on exaclty whbat you're moving over might be
helpful :)

.djc.