[thelist] securing images

tjfaloon1 tjfaloon1 at msn.com
Thu Sep 7 10:27:38 CDT 2000

Jeff,
This is some interesting food for thought. I'll keep it in mind.
I know this list is over my head. I was referred to it by "Webmonkey"
as a way to find an answer to a question  they did not have time for
right now. Thanks in advance  for understanding. The way to learn is
to listen, I've always said. (or read)
(Beyond not posting the picture at all....)
I have visited sites where the picture, once copied to my computer,
was blurred beyond use. Is this possible to do with the picture I have
in mind?

Teresa