[thelist] Re: securing images

Conrad E. Muller muller at akdocs.com
Thu Sep 7 15:01:57 CDT 2000

No matter what you do, anyone can capture a picture off of the screen. On Windows you just hit the
Print Screen key and edit/copy the resulting graphic into any paint program.

Remember that the computer screen resolution is too low to make a good print. Keep the graphic
small. That is the best you can do.

Conrad

--

                     Conrad Muller