[thelist] ASP: variable in a comparison

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 7 23:54:56 CDT 2000

> From: McCreath_David [McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us]
>
> Thanks for the quick response, aardvark. (Do you
> prefer "aardvark" or
> "Adrian"? Email handle notwithstanding, I mean.)

erm... there's two other adrian's on the list, and nobody
knew my name until evolt, so it doesn't really matter...
hell, who knows what will happen when i change my sub
address soon...

> I think I get what you're
> getting at, and it looks like it makes sense.

Joel Morris probably gets to it more succinctly... you're
mixing your "s and &s up...

'if Request.Form("navigation")="& VariableName &" then'
won't work cuz of the quotes and &s... removing them could
do it quickly, but i suspect your code needs other work...