[thelist] How to control TEXTAREA font size, etc...?

Simon sentient at mail.com
Sun Sep 10 16:53:01 CDT 2000

--

I'm providing a button to click which selects
the code in the field for them. I'd like to make it

Of course if I can't find a way around
Netscape's handling of the textarea field
I'll probably wind up using a different
solution anyway. Having to allow for its
mandatory monospaced font means
too big a difference between what
the Netscape and IE users will see.

Simon