[thelist] How to control TEXTAREA font size, etc...?

Simon sentient at mail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:44:53 CDT 2000

--

<grin>
Hunh..?? What's a FONT tag??? You guys been

Actually, that was one of the things I tried.

Doesn't seem to work on Netsape 4.7 Mac.
Also overrides the stylesheet in IE5.0 Mac.
Didn't look any further since I was looking
for ways that would work on the Mac
platform too.

I'm just not going to bother with using the
textarea non-solution anymore unless the
layout for that area isn't size-dependent.

Thanks for the help, but until NN gets
its act together it's just not worth all
the hacking on this one. I'll just go
another way.

Simon

Sentient Technologies - mailto:sentient at mail.com