[thelist] Off the Wall (and Page) Tables

Villano, Paul VillanoP at usachcs.army.mil
Tue Sep 12 13:51:47 CDT 2000

Okay, now I'm confused.  As if you're surprised.  I am working on the table
page from hell.  Lots of different tables, each with three columns and a
photo in the third column.  I thought I had them aligned, visually, but
noticed that at higher resolutions there's too much white space on the
right.  Now I *thought* that if I set each table to 75% pixels wide, left
aligned, it would fit into the screen (isn't that what 75% means?? 75% of
the screen??) no matter what resolution it's at.  But at the lower
resolutions, the right column is wayyyyyyyy out there.  If I set it to 50%,
centered, it's set WAYYYYYYYYY to the right (too much white space on the
left side of the page).  Is there something wrong with my system, my
thinking, or both??

PAUL
Personal Mission:  Born to do the will of GOD, living to show others the
Love of GOD, Destined to live in joy with GOD forevermore...no matter what!