[thelist] Domain name ownership

Zoe.Oughton at chi.nhs.uk Zoe.Oughton at chi.nhs.uk
Wed Sep 13 06:25:31 CDT 2000

Hi all

A quick question.  When registering a domain name through an ISP what do I
need to do to keep ownership of the name?  So that if need be I can move
ISPs in the future but keep the domain name without any trouble!

Zoë Oughton
New Media Manager
Commission for Health Improvement
zoe.oughton at doh.gov.uk/chi
103-105 Bunhill Row
London  EC1Y 8TG
Tel: 020 7448 9200
Fax: 020 7448 9222

the views of the Commission for Health Improvement.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.

Please check for viruses before accessing attachments.
Although we endeavour to keep files clean we can take
no responsibility for any damage caused by contagion.