[thelist] Tables vs Layers

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Thu Sep 14 20:04:40 CDT 2000

proportional layout? do you mean liquid layout? what is proportional layout?

if you have to add a lot of crap so that it will work in different browsers,
don't blame CSS, blame the browsers! :-)

it should be this simple (unless I am missing sth?)

can you give an example of your case where it takes a ton of code to emulate

btw please trim your posts.

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
If you want to double your success rate, you have to quadruple your failure
rate. --Thomas Watson, IBM Founder