[thelist] *Good* clip art/icons/illustrations CD or web site

Mark Gregor markg at tiac.net
Fri Sep 15 16:53:01 CDT 2000

Hi all,

I'm in the market for a set of good clip art, icons, and illustrations to use on sites.  I've waded through the usual suspects (artville.com, Corel clip art, etc.) and a bunch of the free sites (most of which are crap) and haven't found what I'm looking for.  I'd be more than willing to pay for a CD or access to a site that contains high quality illustrations.

I'm primarily looking for illustrations that will work at small sizes.  Ideally, they would be vector based, but I'm not picky.

Any URLs to share?

Thanks!

-Mark