[thelist] .lasso

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Fri Sep 15 22:11:45 CDT 2000

>Ah. There was a deeper question.

I didn't have the job when I asked.  Just an interview. ;-)

>First of all, congratulations on the job. Are you going to be doing server
>admin or design? Or both?

I am the "Associate Director of New Media" which is basically design.
There are IT people who maintain servers... this is another whole
issue, which I'm sure I'll be asking about here. (they want to move
the site from a Mac to an NT server...) Sounds like I can be as
involved w/ the server as I want to be.

This University shows a decent amount of recognition & support for it's site.

>It's a Mac running WebSTAR, Lasso, FileMaker, and NetCloak.

>Holler if you have specific questions.
>
>Dave

Thanks & you know I will!

(off to celebrate by eating food)