[thelist] .lasso

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Sun Sep 17 01:08:15 CDT 2000

> Well rather than re-spew whats already been said about it by me and

[...snip...]

All excellent points. And some of the very stuff that bugs me about Lasso.
As for its usability on Windows, the seven or so months that I spent on the
Lasso list were enough to make me happy that I wasn't trying it that way.
It's pretty okay on a Mac for the purposes I outlined earlier. Wouldn't
wanna do anything sensitive or secure on it, but it's okay for my district
news archive. :)

> God webmonkey's archive *still* blows, almost two years later.

Yeah -- those posts are all dated June 28, 2000...that's not right is it?

> > BTW, this is in NO WAY a challenge
>
> I totally understand, point ack'd ;)

Man, I love this list. Just have to say that once in a while.

Thanks for the info. I always like the reasoned response to bad marketing
crap.

Dave