[thelist] servers (was .lasso)

Joel Morris joelm at citycent.com
Sun Sep 17 09:33:15 CDT 2000

Yes, you can most definitely do SSIs on NT with IIS 4.0 or 5.0 and ASP. My
recollection is that you can also set up IIS (the web server) to correctly
parse .shtml files for includes, too, but haven't used that.

As for security, there are holes in all systems - I would think it's the
responsibility of your IT folks to deal with that issue.

Best, Joel
CityCenter Co.
Web Development & Marketing
mailto:joelm at citycent.com