[thelist] More About Domains

Lumir G Janku lgjanku at w3matrix.com
Mon Sep 18 21:18:30 CDT 2000

>I've been trying to find out some information about moving registrars for
>some of the domains that I am in charge of.  They are currently registered
>with NSI or Register.com.  Clients have heard that domains can now be
>purchase for low fees, and they do not want to have to pay the fees that
>these two companies insist upon.  I've approached a couple of different
>registrars, and they've said the same thing, can't be changed.  Have to wait
>until it is up for renewal and let it expire then hope you can grab the name
>again before someone else does.

directnic.com , $15 per crack (yr).
Very transparent control panel that can handle all your domain and contact
registries.

As for domain transfer, Internic refuses to transfer any expired
domains!!!!! They have to be paid first.
You have to transfer before the domain expires.

Directnic has a bulk transfer option that I already tested and it takes
about 3 days for a domain transfer to be completed. Yupeee!!! :-)

LGJ