[thelist] Cross Platform Networks for Designers

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Tue Sep 19 12:41:29 CDT 2000

Hi aardvark

|NT has services specifically for supporting Macs... we do it here,
|and it works wonderfully...

Hmmm, that sounds interesting! I don't have my hands on the NT station yet.
probably not until later today. I may have to grab you later on that one :)

|not hard... remember Macs can read PC-formatted disks, even if
|you can't get the network up... assuming you're running System
|7.5 or greater...

I thought they could, but when i tossed in my Win98 burnt CD with a downloaded
mac proggy on it, it just sat there. Course, I don't know how to even open the
cd drive to see the contents so I can double click on the file. <grin>

Thanks!
Gina