[thelist] ASP/VBScript

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Sep 19 14:29:37 CDT 2000

to read cookies in ASP, you look in the Request.Cookies collection, to set
them you add/edit values in the Response.Cookies collection.

Hey Adrian, isn't there a spiffy article of yours on thesite? Do we needs
one?

(And I'd use a Select Case statement instead of the if/elseif construct; its
easier to manage imho)

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/