[thelist] usability in london

Jenn Coker me at wt.net
Wed Sep 20 11:41:20 CDT 2000

im still considering the quest for this kind of thing my highest "off time"
duty and i've only begun.

what i do have to offer so far though are these miscellaneous links
   and indented are my cursory faves from those:
http://www.pantos.org/atw/testing.html
      http://www.pantos.org/atw/35283.html

http://www.aw.com/cseng/titles/0-201-69497-2/website/webres/ch4.html
     http://www.stc.org/pics/usability/topics/surveys.html

there's this little ditty but i'm not sure what hardcore info/benefits a
membership will get ya (it has a pricetag so i haven't quite decided whether
i really want it yet):
http://www.upassoc.org/

that's about all i have right out of the favorites folder right now.
here's a couple lists if you aren't on them already:

http://www.acm.org/sigchi/web/chi-web.html
http://advance.aiga.org

and of course, my personal opinion/advice might be to make a point of
periodically surfing for the larger companies (like ones who sponsor the
UPAssoc.) press releases and things of that nature; scan the headlines of
the tech mags online esp. .. keeping in mind "usability" and references to
such info..

we could probably stand a "usability" section on thesite huh? :)

hth~