[thelist] insecurity complex

Mike Migurski mike at cloudfactory.org
Wed Sep 20 20:20:42 CDT 2000

how can they? I was under the assumption tha a search engine couldn't find
any page that was referenced someplace else, right? Or is there a way for
search engines to hit unlinked pages via some kind of guessing procedure?

-mike.

                   michal migurski     mike at cloudfactory.org
                  tel:415.876.0939     AIM:migurski
    http://www.viberation.com/mike     ICQ:47513232